Social Value is becoming increasingly important for companies of all shapes and sizes and even though Baily Garner (Health & Safety) Ltd is a SME of smaller proportion we are no less committed to social value and the benefits it can bring to our business, to our employees and to the wider communities within which we work.
We are proud of our social value credentials. We know these are still in their infancy but they reflect our intentions to consciously make a difference and add social value to everything we do including:
- ‘Safety in the Community’ health and safety awareness sessions with local organisations
- Unpaid work placements to disadvantaged local groups in areas of high unemployment
- Recruiting where possible employees from groups underrepresented in the construction industry
- Providing monthly ‘Wellbeing Bite sizes’ with useful hints and tips for managing wellbeing and life balance and wellbeing signposts for employees looking for professional help and support
- Supporting our Company charity Hestia with fund-raising and volunteering opportunities.